EGL Fashion & Schizoposts for the lulz

31.1.22

Angelic Pretty's Cat Prints

It's no secret that I love cats. They really make this world a wonderful place. You may not know this about me, but I participate in cat rescue. I particularly focus on seniors, hospice, special needs and medically needy kittys. I more or less dedicate my life to helping cats in need and opening my home to sick and dying cats. I take in the ones that are completely unwanted and set to be euthanized. I pluck as many as I am able to care for off the euthanasia list and give them the love and care that they deserve. Give them some dignity in their last bit of life until they are ready to pass away. 

It does suck though, believe me it's rough. No one wants to bring home a kitty with an early expiry date or cats who are old and riddled with health conditions. People want healthy pets that will be a part of the family for a long time. And they don't want to deal with the medical care and excessive vet bills. Which is understandable. But it kills me to know there are cats who are going to die alone and unloved, afraid and in a scary shelter... Now I may be kind of an a-hole to people. I'm not very sensitive to their causes and really have a complete disregard for their feelings... but I am fricken Mother Teresa when it comes to cats. So I guess it's a give and take sort of situation.

Needless to say, I absolutely adore cats! All cats! Every cat! Especially the pitiful, sick and needy ones! Cats are probably my favorite thing in the world. Even more favored than lolita fashion....sacrilegious, I know. But they are just so darn cute and sweet :3 But it's not surprising I would take so fondly to this fashion with the ample amounts of available cat prints. In fact my first dress was a cat print.... but really, who didn't expect that? It was Guerilla Cats JSK in green by Chinese indie brand Lyre Ivy.

So I've taken it upon myself to compiled a complete list, arranged by date, of every print AP has released that has a cat on it. This list includes prints where cats are the main focus. But Also includes prints that just happen to have a cat. Even a tiny cat that isn't even noticeable. I have them laid out in chronological order. And below that I have included some video commentary that I've made in regards to these cat prints. I will update this list as AP releases more dresses with cats :3 This list in my life's work and greatest accomplishment. I strive for absolute completion! 

 2006 - Dollhouse
   https://lolibrary.org/items/ap-dollhouse-jsk
   https://lolibrary.org/items/ap-dollhouse-op


 2007 - Chocolat Chan Going Out


 2010 - Vanilla Chan


2010 - Whimsical Vanilla Chan




2012 - Cat Tea Party


2013 - Wish Me Mell Tea Time


2014 - Sweet Girl Room


2014 - Upside Down Story Alice


   2014 - Dream Together Project Alice in Wonderland


2014 - Alice Set


2014 - Girls Project Laforet Collection Comic


2014 - Perfume of Wonderland


2014 - Milky Cross
   https://lolibrary.org/items/ap-milky-cross-op


2015 - Fantastic Carnival


2015 - Dolly Cat


2015 - Dreamy Planetarium


2016 - Kiss Me! Cat Marie


2016 - Wonder Memories
   https://lolibrary.org/items/ap-wonder-memories-op


 2016 - Daydream Bed


2016 - Princess Cat


2016 - Magic Amulet


 2016 - Holy Theater
   https://lolibrary.org/items/ap-holy-theater-op

 2017 - Romantic Cat


2017 - Fancy Whip
   https://lolibrary.org/items/ap-fancy-whip-op


2017 - Disney Marie OP


2018 - My Favorite Room


2019 - Fleur Cat


2019 - Goodnight Sisters


2019 - Be My Valentine


2019 - Dream Cat Go Round


 2020 - Noble Collection
   https://lolibrary.org/items/ap-noble-collection-op
   https://lolibrary.org/items/ap-noble-collection-op-set-sf-10th-year-anniversary


2020 - Toys Museum


2020 - Little Witch


2020 - Wish Me Mell Whip Cream Princess


2022 - Lady Cat Room


 2022 - Sailor Marine Kitten
   https://lolibrary.org/items/ap-sailor-marine-kitten-jsk
PART 1



PART 2